Director Accounting & Internal Control / Commercial Healthcare-Pharma / Private Equity
For an international player in commercial healthcare services we are currently looking for the Director Accounting & Internal Control.
The Director Accounting & Internal Control is responsible for all accounting operations for the region, including all financial accounting and financial control responsibilities. Management of more than 45 staff (direct & indirect). In this role you will report to the regional CFO. The FSSC/ Centre of Excellence manages the centralized activities from several entities. The Director Accounting & Internal Control is key stakeholder for the finance part of the SAP and responsible for finance integration of several legal entities into one. Stakeholder management with Dutch MT and global CFO.
- End responsible for all finance operations for several entities;
- Managing central accounting team of more than 45 FTE;
- Creation and optimization of processes and standard operating procedures;
- Managing R2R, O2C and P2P teams;
- End responsible for Internal Control (Framework);
- Cashflow management;
- Staff efficiencies;
- Stakeholder management;
- Merger of Legal entities;
- Finance Transformation projects
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Finance/ Economics, combined with an accounting certification (Dutch RA preferred);
- 10 years of specific working experience within FSSC/ Centre of Excellence, Auditing, Accounting and or (Financial) Controlling;
- Strong people manager with proven track record in Shared Service Center/ Centre of Excellence;
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, Dutch is preferred;
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Sector experience is not a must but can be an advantage;
- Proven skills and experience with change management;
- Good communication skills, able to influence and convince various levels of professionals;
- Take ownership and get things done;
- Ambitious and willing to go the extra mile, next step after this role can be the CFO role.
- Salary between €100 and €120k + bonus + car, depending on experience and background of the candidate.
Referentie nr. 580