Financial Accounting Manager
About BDR Thermea Group
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services around the world. We provide smart thermal comfort solutions for residential and commercial buildings with near-zero carbon footprint. With over 6,700 employees across the world and annual sales close to €2.1 billion, we operate in over 102 countries and have 6 Business Development Units and 13 Manufacturing sites worldwide. We own and sell many of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha, BRÖTJE, Baymak and Chappee.
Do you feel comfortable by the idea of taking a key head office position? Then join BDR Thermea Group as our Financial Accounting Manager and start contributing towards bringing a zero-carbon world closer every day?
Being the subject matter expert on financial accounting you guide, train, educate and instruct regions on accounting matters and issues like accounting principles, disclosures, pension and tax accounting. From a managerial perspective you manage the external/statutory reporting process to ensure a smooth process, intensively cooperate with the external auditors (PwC) throughout the year, review in detail the year-end submission (75 entities), ensure group-wide statutory compliance and ultimately deliver on time BDR Thermea’s Annual Report including consolidated financial statements.
• Manage and maintain the Group finance manual including amongst others the group-wide standard charts of accounts
• Participate in and improve the month-end consolidation process: review consolidation and related financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and movement schedules), investments and equity reconciliation and high-level overall review of monthly submission of the 75 entities
• Participate in the Streamline project to ensure that the Group accounting manual (including group-wide standard charts of accounts, journal entries, cost center structure, movement schedules etc) is fully embedded in the SAP4HANA implementation. Also ensure that the local statutory requirements are embedded in an effective way in SAP4HANA
• Compliance reporting on bank covenants and monitoring of the baskets agreed in the facility, based for the ones which are being reported
• Participate in the project to replace our current planning, reporting and consolidation tool SAP BPC: responsible for the design and implementation of the accounting standards in the new system.
• Finance university degree
• Post master financial education (register accountant)
• Relevant experience in an international environment
• Extensive knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, Dutch GAAP)
• 10-15 relevant experience in audit practice and business
• Skills: accurate, highly analytical, educational skills
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition. You’ll receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
In addition to this, we also offer you:
• An international career in a challenging environment
• Passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do
• Working closely along our Strategic Initiatives contributing towards the energy transition
• Being part of BDR Thermea Group and contributing to this
Rutger Kamphuis #798